Image Map

July 11, 2011

GYMU: Free Credit Report


In life, honesty counts the most. Therefore, I'll be completely honest: my credit score, once upon a time was the lowest score up there!! Two years later I checked it again and it had only gone up a mere 40 points. Hmph! I opened a store card in hopes that it would help me climb the Credit score ladder, yea, well 2 years later I had only gained about 38 points! The following year, determined to have "good" credit, I began making payments to my store card, interest plus repayment on student loans, and monthly payments to my car loan: all of which I made on time! Still, however, I only seemed to rack in 18 points per year. *flips hair* Considering I've kept a very agile eye on my credit score, I can attest that maybe 20 points per year is the average!
Have you checked your credit score lately? You could very well head on over to annualcreditreport.com, pittle around and end up like me, stating that they can't process my request because I, seemingly, move every chance I get! So, save yourself the hassle!! Call 1 877 322 8228. It'll take about 20 minutes to talk to Automisha (automated connection) and 15 days (or less) until your recieve all 3 credit reports! It's kinda like your HIV status, something you just need to know!

With love to last a lifetime,
Kay

2 comments:

  1. Is your credit card balance more than 30% of your credit? If so, that could be why your credit score isn't moving up as quickly. Either way, it's not going down... so you're doing something right! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13/7/11 00:29

    I think mine is low now...is that how i can improve it?

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate the comments! From one selfless person to another, thank you!