Image Map

January 28, 2013

MAKE IT HAPPEN!


So, I think I've finally figured out how to juggle everything! Well, let's be honest! I haven't, but you figure out how to keep everything going and make a way out of no way!! Life's Mantra: MAKE IT HAPPEN!! I have missed blogging and sharing about my hair experience so much - but when your reality doesn't include something, its totally fake and unauthentic to TRY to come up with things just to keep up conversation. Let's keep it real!

Hair is still important to me; I haven't cut it off yet! But, considering what all has transpired in the last year, things will be changing about the blog.  I plan to blog about my wardrobe (or lack there of!), house hunting/decorating, parenting (no bun in the oven yet), hair of course and a few random things.

At the end of the day, all things girly, all things loved!

WIth love to last a lifetime,
Kay!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! I am so happy that you are going to start blogging again! I visited your site a couple weeks ago, and thought maybe you wouldn't return, but I kept you in my reader *just in case*. I look forward to reading again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHH! you're baccccccck! YAY!!! I hope you are doing well! GIIIIRL how I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/2/13 15:21

    Equal evening installing borrowing products really are a variety of payday cash loans
    offered in a four weeks phase within urgent cases.
    These people don’t want this proof of situations’ emergency, neither of them they might need surety, credit history nor other stuff.
    You might program a vacation, a number of
    significant expenses as well as insure your online business
    fees – Similar moment payments funds can help you
    in different events. Nowadays all these lending
    products can be found on line.

    Here is my site :: pożyczki prywatne
    Also visit my weblog : pożyczki prywatne

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate the comments! From one selfless person to another, thank you!