Image Map

December 1, 2010

TERrific!!


Yessssss, honey! I just knew this was going to be a winner when I got up this morning! I rebraided my hair and when I took the rods off and each braid sprung back -thriller! Both sides "fall" as expected, I absolutely love the shape. I know I was cute today even with my overgrown eyebrows: holding off till Christmas, don't judge me!

This photo doesn't even show you the sheer elegance of this style! Tonight, I am going to oil my scalp, use some hair balm on my ends and throw on my pink bonnet!

Yes, it was Tracee Ellis Ross-rific!!

2 comments:

  1. This style looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22/3/13 05:29

    When some one searches for his essential thing, therefore he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.


    my web-site ... esponjadelufa.com

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate the comments! From one selfless person to another, thank you!