Image Map

March 16, 2011

Spring 30 for 30 | Safari Blues

Click pic to get up close and personal

I decided to count shoes as accessories, meaning they are not included in my 30 pieces for 30 days... I'm sure if Kendi were to find out about this, she would not be happy with my decision! If you ask her, I'm breaking the 30 for 30 law! But..hey you gotta make life work for you!

Don't you agree, shoes are accessories, wright??? I mean, the wright pair of shoes makes an outfit perfect! And when I go shopping, there are clearly next to handbags, belts, and the jewelry department and all of those are ACCESSORIES!!. I'm not crazy to think that, am I?


Click all photos to enlarge

 



Other than Safari Blues, what could have been another name for this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate the comments! From one selfless person to another, thank you!