Image Map

November 13, 2010

10.16.2010

Although I was a week early for my scheduled clipping, I did not want to go another week knowing my ends were flat out ragedy. Another sure sign: I couldn't run my fingers through my hair with ease as I once been able to.

Additionally, my attempt to curl my hair was unsuccessful! It held the curl for about 10 minutes and then became tangled and again, when I tried to run my fingers through my hair, my ends became matted!

So, I hopped in the car, headed to the local mall and went to JC Penny's! Why- I could tell you because someone made the recommendation or I could say I'd been there before but the honest truth: God told me to go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate the comments! From one selfless person to another, thank you!