Image Map

November 13, 2010

New Direction

11.13.2010

Life is busy and well, quite honestly I don't have as much time as I would like to commit to keeping you informed. I don't want to close up shop, so I thought of this: Each weekday I will post how I plan to wear my hair - because I do my hair everyday! So adding this to my morning will be easy Life is about routines!!

My students are always commenting on how my hair changes with the days and they look forward to seeing which way I will be wearing my hair! In the same breath, I am sure many of you would like to see more versatile styles to wear that are professional and less obtrusive than a wash and go!

I'm a teacher and so to suffice my love of ensuring everyone learns something new, I'll try to post an information/educational message each week! Thank you for your support and continue to stay tuned!

With Love to Last a Lifetime,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate the comments! From one selfless person to another, thank you!