Image Map

November 25, 2010

Thanks to U!!

I was floored when I logged in this afternoon to find that my stats log had over 100 hits in one day!! Thank you!

Thank you for following my HAIRstory and inspiring me to continue on my journey!

Thank you for your comments as they give me feedback on the progress WE are making!

Thank you for taking the time away from your busy schedule to peer into my journey!

Thank you for depending on me to give you hair care tips, ideas and styles!!

Thank you for recommending my site to other hair sisters!

Thanks for clicking on my ads, even if by accident!

Thank you for becoming a follower!

Thanks for trying my styles and rockin' them religiously!

With THANKS to last a lifetime,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate the comments! From one selfless person to another, thank you!