Image Map

April 15, 2011

Please take my #naturalhair survey!!

Considering my life is going in a million directions...so is my mind! But, yet and still, I find something else to throw in the loop! Some may say "Slow down and enjoy the scenery!" Being ambitious is not an adjective to me, it is a way of life! I mean, seriously: I already know what roses smell like!

Below you will find a link to a natural hair survey. I am planning to publish a "Mook" (magazine/book) in the near future and would sincerely appreciate your input! Thanks for all you do!

LoveNWright's Natural Hair Survey

With love to last a lifetime,
Kay

Konvert Kotton Towels on Etsy $9.00
DM @LoveNWright for Free Shipping!!


Follow LNW on Twitter    Like LNW on Facebook    Take LNW Survey    KKTowels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate the comments! From one selfless person to another, thank you!