Image Map

December 18, 2010

Ends Trimmed Video

Today I took the trip to see Mrs. Cerise and had her trimmed my ends. Again, I have to tell you she is amazing and does a wonderful job at following directions. I must say I was a bit hesitant at first because no one else has washed my hair in almost 8 months. I've developed a very delicate routine and probably have babied my hair in hopes of holding on to my length. However, Mrs. Cerise was going ham on my tresses. At one point I spoke up! Very respectfully I asked her to slow down! She did.

As we began talking she revealed to me that her daughter is natural. She also spoke to me about the Brazilian Blow out/Keratin Treatment and her take on it! I'll save that for another post!! She wants me to look into a hair system that will restore the keratin in my strands. Granted, there is nothing that will drop these proteins back into my hair, there are hair systems that will restore and rejuvenate. Definitely keep you posted on those as well! I've decided to go until April with the 1/2 - 1/4 trimming regimen. Starting on my 1 year Anniversary of being completely natural, I am going to begin to grow my hair out unless I see a drastic change in the next two months!

So, here is my first video! I need to figure out a less tedious process. This took me 2 hours!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate the comments! From one selfless person to another, thank you!